Joe Evans of Left Lane Cruiser plays tracks from Beck In Black, tells the story behind the album name, discusses the lineup changes and why he sticks to the duo format.
Also this week I’m excited to say I’ve got the new Mudcrutch album and the new Eli Paperboy Reed album. Hot dang! Plus another track from the Colvin & Earle album and new music from Amanda Shires, Honey Island Swamp Band, and Martha Fields. I’ve also got a classic track from Little Junior & The Blue Flames.
|Associate Producer||Eric Dearing|
|Gregory P Einhorn|
|William Gordon Wright|
Pledge your support to the Americana Music Show on Patreon, and you'll earn producer credits on every episode produced while your pledge is active.
- Trailer / Mudcrutch / 2 / 03:17
- Hold Out / Eli Paperboy Reed / My Way Home / 02:33
- Slippin' / Amanda Shires / My Piece Of Land / 02:40
- The Switcher / Lonesome Shack / The Switcher / 03:46
- Come What May / Colvin & Earle / Colvin & Earle / 03:13
- Say So / Sara Watkins / Young In All The Wrong Ways / 04:08
- Can't Keep My Cool / Durand Jones and the Indications / Now I'm Gone / 04:19
- Ain't No Fun / Honey Island Swamp Band / Demolition Day / 03:59
- *** interview with Joe Evans of Left Lave Cruiser and tracks from Beck In Black ***
- It's Nobody's Fault But Mine / Lucinda Williams / God Don't Never Change: The Songs Of Blind Willie Johnson / 03:56
- Conjure Child / Tony Joe White / Rain Crow / 05:32
- What Good Can Drinkin' Do / Martha Fields / Southern White Lies / 03:49
- 35 Miles to Mobile / R.B. Stone / Some Call It Freedom (Some Call It the Blues) / 03:05
- Bad Elevator / Beth Lee & The Breakups / Keep Your Mouth Shut / 02:56
- Thank You / The Bakersfield Glee Club / Where My Heart Broke / 03:26
- Here I Am / Ivas John / Good Days a Comin' / 03:20
- There Is A Fire / National Park Radio / The Great Divide / 03:30
- Ride that Train / Miss Tess / Baby, We All Know / 03:10
- Trouble In Mind / Derek Hoke / Southern Moon / 02:36
- Can You Spare A Match? / Ruby Dee And The Snakehandlers / Little Black Heart / 02:23
- Life Is Weird / Yarn / This Is the Year / 04:09
- Feelin' Good / Little Junior's Blue Flames / Sam Phillips: The Man Who Invented Rock 'n' Roll [Disc 2] / 02:58
- Rollin' and Tumblin' / Paul Dougherty / Keep It In Your Pocket / 04:49
- One Way Out / The Allman Brothers Band / Live From A&R Studios, New York, August 26, 1971 / 04:48
About Left Lane Cruiser
Americana Music Show Podcast Info
- Subscribe by email, by iTunes, Stitcher, or by RSS. It’s all free and you won’t miss an episode.
- Visit the episode list to listen to past episodes.
- Send your feedback about the show. I want to hear which songs you liked and which songs you didn't like!
The Americana Music Show is podsafe and copyright 2016 by Taproot Media. The music used on the show was submitted for promotional purposes and is used with permission. This show is free for personal, noncommercial use only. All other rights are reserved. See the notices page for more info.