Ep386 Chris Stapleton
The Americana Music Show is a podcast that features hand-picked, road-tested music that will turn your commute into a road-trip. On this week’s episode Calvin is featuring a double shot of that new Chris Stapleton album that everyone is talking about. Plus you’ll hear another track from Grayson Capps new southern rock album. There’s also more new music from Matt Patershuk, The Hot Texas Swing Band, Sammy Kershaw, Laura Benitez, and Lee Ann Womack covering a classic soul tune.
- Millionaire / Chris Stapleton / From A Room: Volume 2 / 03:30
- Midnight Train To Memphis / Chris Stapleton / From A Room: Volume 2 / 03:43
- Thankful / Grayson Capps / Scarlett Roses / 03:13
- I Hear You Talkin' / Hot Texas Swing Band / Off The Beaten Trail / 02:59
- He Called Me Baby / Lee Ann Womack / The Lonely, The Lonesome & The Gone / 04:41
- Someone Singing With Me / Joe Purdy & Amber Rubarth / Amercan Folk / 04:03
- I'm A Fool to Care / Sammy Kershaw / Swamp Poppin' / 03:05
- Monday (Party Horn Version) / Wilco / Selections From A.M. & Being There Deluxe Editions / 03:33
- The River's Too Wide / Karen Casey / Stax Country / 02:48
- In Red / Laura Benitez & The Heartache / With All Its Thorns / 03:50
- I'll Forget In Time / Taylor Kropp / Coming Up For Air / 02:57
- She's Burning The Honky Tonks Down / Billy Burnette / Crazy Like Me / 03:21
- Laid Back / Cary Morin / Cradle To The Grave / 03:26
- Same as I Ever Have Been / Matt Patershuk / Same As I Ever Have Been / 04:53
- Avie Wheeler
- Chester Hartin
- Don Clements
- Eric Dearing
- Eric Johnson
- Gregg Warren
- Gregory P Einhorn
- Hans Allhoff
- Jay Stott
- Kelly Wallace
- Mike Lang
- Neil Belman
- Neil Miner
- Patrick Bonier
- Perry Greza
- Peter Warren
- Robin Textor
- Ron Homenick
- Samuel Kalbermatten
- Sue Havlish
- Thomas Merritt
- Tor Atle Gjerde
- William Gordon Wright
In addition to getting a Producer credit for every episode of the show they support, Producers are eligible to join the private music discussion community and are invited to help audition music for the show.
If you'd like to help shape the direction of the Americana Music Show, pledge your support to the Americana Music Show on Patreon.
Americana Music Show Podcast Info
- Subscribe by email, by iTunes, Stitcher, or by RSS. It’s all free and you won’t miss an episode.
- Visit the episode list to listen to past episodes.
- Send your feedback about the show. I want to hear which songs you liked and which songs you didn't like!
The Americana Music Show is podsafe and copyright 2017 by Taproot Media. The music used on the show was submitted for promotional purposes and is used with permission. This show is free for personal, noncommercial use only. All other rights are reserved. The Americana Music show may not be rebroadcast or redistributed without written permission. See the notices page for more info.