Americana Music Show #362
On Americana Music Show #362, I am featuring the self-titled album. She is really coming into her own and this is going to be her signature album I think. You’re gonna dig her strong bluesy voice. Also this week, I’m playing a track from that posthumous Chuck Berry release, some thrasher roots rock from the Chris Casello trio, plus more music from Steve Earle, Moot Davis, Amber Cross, Nicole Atkins, & Sherman Holmes.
- Drink the Water / Shelly Waters / Shelly Waters / 04:01
- My First Car / Shelly Waters / Shelly Waters / 03:07
- Wonderful Woman / Chuck Berry / Chuck / 05:20
- A Little Crazy / Nicole Atkins / Goodnight Rhonda Lee / 03:57
- Shot Down In Flames / Moot Davis / Hierarchy Of Crows / 03:58
- You Don't Return My Tenderness / Dan Whitener / Crossover / 04:32
- Leaving Again / Amber Cross / Savage On The Downhill / 03:48
- Never Was A Dancer / Mike Younger / Little Folks Like You And Me / 04:59
- All Messed Up / Chris Casello Trio / Live At Robert's & Elsewhere / 02:40
- Tell Me (What You Want Me To Do) / King James & the Special Men / Act Like You Know / 06:35
- This Is How It Ends / Steve Earle / So You Wannabe An Outlaw / 02:56
- Green River / Sherman Holmes / The Sherman Holmes Project: The Richmond Sessions / 02:51
- Eric Dearing
- Eric Johnson
- Gregory P Einhorn
- Kelly Wallace
- Mike Lang
- Patrick Bonier
- Perry Greza
- Robin Textor
- Ron Homenick
- Samuel Kalbermatten
- Sue Havlish
- William Gordon Wright
In addition to getting a Producer credit for every episode of the show they support, Producers are eligible to join the private music discussion community and are invited to help audition music for the show.
If you'd like to help shape the direction of the Americana Music Show, pledge your support to the Americana Music Show on Patreon.
Americana Music Show Podcast Info
- Subscribe by email, by iTunes, Stitcher, or by RSS. It’s all free and you won’t miss an episode.
- Visit the episode list to listen to past episodes.
- Send your feedback about the show. I want to hear which songs you liked and which songs you didn't like!
The Americana Music Show is podsafe and copyright 2017 by Taproot Media. The music used on the show was submitted for promotional purposes and is used with permission. This show is free for personal, noncommercial use only. All other rights are reserved. The Americana Music show may not be rebroadcast or redistributed without written permission. See the notices page for more info.