Americana Music Show #352
Americana Music Show #352 features Lynne Hanson with a double shot from her new bluesy album called Uneven Ground. Plus there’s John Moreland’s Big Bad Luv album and another track from the Don Bryant soul album. There’s also more from Rodney Crowell, Jeffrey Halford, Jake La Botz, and a freedom march from Rhiannon Giddens.
- Dead Weight / Lynne Hanson / Uneven Ground / 03:06
- Uneven Ground / Lynne Hanson / Uneven Ground / 04:12
- (Clean) Salisaw Blue / John Moreland / Big Bad Luv / 03:58
- Two Jacksons / Jeffrey Halford & The Healers / Lo Fi Dreams / 05:05
- It Ain't Over Yet (ft. Rosanne Cash & John Paul White) (Clean edit) / Rodney Crowell / Close Ties / 04:05
- Brand New Day / The Mavericks / Brand New Day / 03:29
- For Nickels And Dimes / Jake La Botz / Sunnyside / 03:09
- A Nickel And A Nail / Don Bryant / Don't Give Up On Love / 04:47
- Good With God (Feat. Brandi Carlile) / Old 97's / Graveyard Whistling / 03:56
- Lost Souls / Son Volt / Notes Of Blue / 02:20
- Freedom Highway / Rhiannon Giddens / Freedom Highway / 04:50
- Miss Maybelle / North Mississippi Allstars / Prayer for Peace / 02:40
- Lonesoe I Suppose / Jacob Robert Stephens / Despite The Broken String / 03:08
Gregory P Einhorn
William Gordon Wright
In addition to getting a Producer credit for every episode of the show they support, Producers are eligible to join the private music discussion community and are invited to help audition music for the show.
If you'd like to help shape the direction of the Americana Music Show, pledge your support to the Americana Music Show on Patreon.
More from the Americana Music Show
Americana Music Show Podcast Info
- Subscribe by email, by iTunes, Stitcher, or by RSS. It’s all free and you won’t miss an episode.
- Visit the episode list to listen to past episodes.
- Send your feedback about the show. I want to hear which songs you liked and which songs you didn't like!
The Americana Music Show is podsafe and copyright 2016 by Taproot Media. The music used on the show was submitted for promotional purposes and is used with permission. This show is free for personal, noncommercial use only. All other rights are reserved. See the notices page for more info.