Americana Music Show #351
On Americana Music Show #351, I’m featuring a double shot of the new lo-fi, blown-out R&B album by Jake La Botz, another track from the Old Crow Medicine Show’s Dylan cover album, the new soul album from Don Bryant, some roots rock from Kent Rose, and more from that cowpunk Sarah Shook album.
- How I Wish She Was Mine / Jake La Botz / Sunnyside / 03:33
- Sunnyside / Jake La Botz / Sunnyside / 04:42
- Damned (If You Do) / The Mavericks / Brand New Day / 03:59
- My Baby Mine / Sandy Rogers / Wonderin / 02:50
- Visions Of Johanna (Live) / Old Crow Medicine Show / 50 Years Of Blonde On Blonde (Live) / 06:55
- East Houston Blues / Rodney Crowell / Close Ties / 03:37
- Damn Weeds / Malcolm Holcombe / Pretty Little Troubles / 03:02
- Heal Me / Sarah Shook & The Disarmers / Sidelong / 03:09
- Ambulance / Shinyribs / I Got Your Medicine / 03:04
- Time Moves On / Matt Urmy / Out Of The Ashes / 03:51
- How Do I Get There / Don Bryant / Don't Give Up On Love / 03:56
- Run Red Rooster / North Mississippi Allstars / Prayer for Peace / 02:21
- If You Dig It / Kent Rose / All That American Night / 03:02
- Eric Dearing
- Eric Johnson
- Gregg Warren
- Gregory P Einhorn
- Kelly Wallace
- Patrick Bonier
- Perry Greza
- Robin Textor
- Ron Homenick
- samuel kalbermatten
- William Gordon Wright
In addition to getting a Producer credit for every episode of the show they support, Producers are eligible to join the private music discussion community and are invited to help audition music for the show.
If you'd like to help shape the direction of the Americana Music Show, pledge your support to the Americana Music Show on Patreon.
More from the Americana Music Show
Americana Music Show Podcast Info
- Subscribe by email, by iTunes, Stitcher, or by RSS. It’s all free and you won’t miss an episode.
- Visit the episode list to listen to past episodes.
- Send your feedback about the show. I want to hear which songs you liked and which songs you didn't like!
The Americana Music Show is podsafe and copyright 2016 by Taproot Media. The music used on the show was submitted for promotional purposes and is used with permission. This show is free for personal, noncommercial use only. All other rights are reserved. See the notices page for more info.