To maintain the civility of the Americana Music Show service, we reserve the right, at the discretion of the editors, to delete some posts, warn users, and, in extraordinary cases, block members who violate our Terms & Conditions. Infractions include, but are not limited to, the use of the following:
- Obscenities and vulgarities, even using various symbols for letters, or shorthand (e.g., text messaging abbreviations). Very rarely the Americana Music Show sometimes accidentally let's an F-bomb slip through in a featured song. But on the site, we try very hard to keep the language at a "PG-13" level.
- Personal attacks on an individual, group, or class.
- Anything that makes the Americana Music Show Community look like a bunch of neanderthals, bottom-feeding lowlife, con-men/women, or nutcases. This includes advertising your moonshine or homemade pharmaceuticals on this service.
- Spam, advertising, or off-topic comments. This can include posting a link to a website, even if it’s non-commercial, that isn’t related to the post.
- Copyright violations or plagiarism, including, and especially, of images.
- All caps. Online, it’s yelling.
- Defamatory, gossipy, or rude comments. If your mom or preacher would raise an eyebrow, it's probably best to keep it to yourself.
- Confidential information you don’t have a right to post. If the information isn’t publicly known, then it’s best kept to yourself.
- Misinformation, particularly if it appears intentional or is a recurring problem.
These examples are illustrative, not exhaustive. Remember, people are paying for the right to use this service and they want a friendly environment. We have a banhammer and we aren't afraid to use it.