Arty Hill on Episode 326
Arty Hill plays tracks from Live: Church On Saturday night and talks about getting into country music growing up, his double band line up, and his songwriting secret sauce.
Also this week I’ve got the debut album from Becky Warren, plus new music from Courtney Granger, Pete Sinjn and Wayne “The Train” Hancock. Plus I’ve got more new music from Aaron Lee Tasjan, Southern Culture On The Skids, Joe Rut, and classic tracks from Bruce Springsteen, Steve Earle, and the Allman Brothers.
|Associate Producer||Eric Dearing|
|Gregory P Einhorn|
|William Gordon Wright|
Pledge your support to the Americana Music Show on Patreon, and you'll earn producer credits on every episode produced while your pledge is active.
- Call Me Sometime / Becky Warren / War Surplus / 03:25
- Dirty Windshield / Pete Sinjin / The Heart And The Compass / 03:42
- Don't Put Her Down, You Helped Put Her There / Courtney Granger / Beneath Still Waters / 04:12
- Heart's For Mine / Jack Grelle / Got Dressed Up To Be Let Down / 03:06
- Turn into Gold / Cris Jacobs / Dust to Gold / 03:50
- You Turn Me Around / Jim Lauderdale / This Changes Everything / 02:09
- Dime / Aaron Lee Tasjan / Silver Tears / 03:39
- Waiting On You / Southern Culture On The Skids / The Electric Pinecones / 04:22
- I Just Want To Tell You / Robert Finley / Age Don't Mean a Thing / 03:49
- Country Songs / Karen Jonas / Country Songs / 05:05
- Drunk Dial / Joe Rut / Stolen Tools And Stereos / 03:54
- Slingin' Rhythm / Wayne Hancock / Slingin' Rhythm / 03:07
- Let The Rain Come Down / Brent Cobb / Shine On Rainy Day / 03:37
- Goodbye's All We've Got Left / Steve Earle / Guitar Town Reissue [Disc 1] / 03:24
- Appalachian Girl / Good Intentions / The Long Unbroken Line / 03:52
- Born to Run / Bruce Springsteen / Chapter and Verse / 04:30
- Caroline / Reed Foehl / Lost In The West / 03:43
- Halsted Street / Joanna Connor / Six String Stories / 04:43
- Goin' Away / Colin James / Blue Highways / 04:32
- Hot 'Lanta / The Allman Brothers Band / Live From A&R Studios, New York, August 26, 1971 / 06:47
About Arty Hill
Americana Music Show Podcast Info
- Subscribe by email, by iTunes, Stitcher, or by RSS. It’s all free and you won’t miss an episode.
- Visit the episode list to listen to past episodes.
- Send your feedback about the show. I want to hear which songs you liked and which songs you didn't like!
The Americana Music Show is podsafe and copyright 2016 by Taproot Media. The music used on the show was submitted for promotional purposes and is used with permission. This show is free for personal, noncommercial use only. All other rights are reserved. See the notices page for more info.